The Adirondack Museum provides groups with an enjoyable, unique Adirondack experience. For adult groups the museum's 22 indoor and outdoor exhibit spaces, exciting events and festivals, beautiful views and gardens, the Lake View Café, and Museum Store make this the perfect destination.
- $15 per person (rate applies to groups of 15 or more adults)
- Complimentary admission for group leader and bus driver
- Free and ample parking for buses
- Convenient drop-off location in front of the museum's Visitor Center
- Picnic areas available throught the grounds
- Wheelchairs and wheeled walkers for use; electric scooters for rent
- Package lunch tickets are available for groups, please inquire
Allow 3 hours for a visit. Reservations required. Please call the Museum Store at 518.352.7311 ext. 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For youth or student groups, please contact the School Program Manager/Museum Educator at email@example.com or 518.352.7311 ext. 116.
Gilded Age Tour
The Adirondack Museum partners with the W.W. Durant and Great Camp Sagamore at Raquette Lake, New York to provide with an enjoyable package tour. Marvel at the rustic luxury enjoyed by the Vanderbilt family at the Great Camp Sagamore, indulge your senses with gourmet lunch and a historic cruise aboard the W. W. Durant, and enjoy fascinating regional history at the Adirondack Museum.