Written permission must be received from the Adirondack Museum prior to use of images and written material from our collections.
- Same page credit, "Courtesy of the Adirondack Museum at Blue Mountain Lake, New York" must accompany each image in printed or Internet form.
- For film, video, and slide presentations, the Adirondack Museum must be acknowledged at some point in the presentation.
- For exhibition and display, the label must carry the above credit line.
- Additional photographer or artist's credit may be required.
- Two complimentary copies of the publication in which images appear (one copy of film or video) must be provided to the Adirondack Museum upon release.
Use and/or service fees may be charged. Please contact the museum for a schedule of fees.