Become a Business Member
Your business plays a vital role in the economic health of the region. As a Business Member of the Adirondack Museum, your company receives numerous benefits that enhance your business, and your membership helps the Adirondack Museum continue to fulfill its mission: "to expand public understanding of Adirondack history and the relationship between people and the Adirondack wilderness, fostering informed choices for the future." Your business and the Adirondack Museum together can help this region stay vibrant and grow. Won't you join us?
General Benefits for Business Members
Your business receives many promotional advantages:
- A listing on the museum’s website (updated quarterly).
- Personal referrals by museum staff members.
- Prime display space at the museum entrance for your brochures.
- Your business name listed at the museum entrance as a supporter.
- One-time-use museum passes (valued at $18 each) for guests, clients, or employees.
And you and your family, as the business owner or manager, also are entitled to these benefits:
- Free admission to the Adirondack Museum with your membership card.
- 10% off purchases in the Museum Store.
- 10% discount plus free shipping on purchases of $75 or more from the museum’s online store
- 10% off purchases in the Lake View Café.
- Free or discounted admission to special museum programs and events.
- Free admission to any of the Council of American Maritime Museums.
- Free admission to any of the North American Reciprocal Museums.
*Museum facilities may be used at a time that is mutually convenient, and must be reserved at least two weeks in advance.
Membership dues are distinct from contributions to the Annual Fund.
Member benefits are subject to change.
Membership dues, minus the retail value of any premiums received, are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. To receive the full value of your membership dues as a tax deduction, please indicate that you waive all premiums in the comment box during the check-out process.