Become a Member
Join the Adirondack Museum and become a part of the museum you love. As a member, enjoy benefits such as unlimited admission, discounts on purchases for the Museum Store, free or discounted admission to participating museums throughout the region, and special programs—to name a few.
Click on the membership level that best fits your needs and become a part of our proud history. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks to receive your membership card in the mail.
For questions regarding membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Membership: $40 | join or renew online
Unlimited admission for member
- Receive a discount on classes offered by the Adirondack Folk School. Please contact the AFS for details.
- Express check in
- 10% discount at the Lake View Café
- 10% discount in the Adirondack Museum Store
- 20% discount plus free shipping on purchases made from the museum's online store
- Exciting special programs (free or discounted admission)
- Use of museum's library by prior arrangement
- 10% discount plus free shipping on purchases of $75 or more from the museum’s online store
Companion Membership: $75 | join or renew online
Unlimited admission for up to two members and all the benefits of Individual Membership.
Family Membership: $95 | join or renew online
Unlimited admission for up to two members, and two accompanied adult guests or children (17 and under); with all the benefits of Individual Membership.
Family PLUS Membership: $120 | join or renew online
- All the benefits of Family Membership
- Free admission to any of the Council of American Maritime Museums
- Free admission to any of the North American Reciprocal Museums
Benefactor Membership: $250 | join or renew online
Unlimited admission for up to two members and six accompanied guests; with all the benefits of Family PLUS Membership.
- Plus personal invitations to museum receptions, dinners, and special events
- Plus a curator led behind-the-scenes tour for up to four people
Patron Membership: $500 | join or renew online
Unlimited admission for up to two members and all accompanied guests; with all the benefits of Benefactor Membership.
- Plus a curator led behind-the-scenes tour for up to eight people
Founder's Circle Membership: $1,000 | join or renew online
Unlimited admission for up to two members and all accompanied guests; with all the benefits of Patron Membership.
- Curator led private tour of exhibits of your choice, for up to eight people
- Two tickets to a museum event
- Access to museum grounds for private event
- Dues may be paid in two installments
Consider a Gift of Membership
Adirondack Museum Membership is a great gift for any occasion. Share your love of Adirondack history with friends and family through the gift of museum membership. Gift memberships are available at all levels. Please contact the membership office to purchase gift memberships, (518) 352-7311, ext. 181, or email@example.com.
Membership dues are distinct from contributions to the Annual Fund.
Member benefits are subject to change.
Membership dues, minus the retail value of any premiums received, are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. To receive the full value of your membership dues as a tax deduction, please indicate that you waive all premiums in the comment box during the check-out process.
The Adirondack Museum occasionally loans its mailing list to organizations you may also find of interest. If you wish NOT to have your name exchanged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.