Become a Member
Join the Adirondack Museum and become a part of the museum you love. As a member, enjoy benefits such as unlimited admission, discounts on purchases for the Museum Store, free or discounted admission to participating museums throughout the region, and special programs—to name a few.
Click on the membership level that best fits your needs and become a part of our proud history. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks to receive your membership card in the mail.
For questions regarding membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Benefits for Members
- Receive a discount on classes offered by the Adirondack Folk School. Please contact the AFS for details.
- Express check in
- 10% discount at the Lake View Café
- 10% discount in the Adirondack Museum Store
- 10% discount plus free shipping on purchases of $75 or more from the museum’s online store
- Exciting special programs (free or discounted admission)
- Use of museum's library by prior arrangement*
Membership dues are distinct from contributions to the Annual Fund.
Member benefits are subject to change.
Membership dues, minus the retail value of any premiums received, are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. To receive the full value of your membership dues as a tax deduction, please indicate that you waive all premiums in the comment box during the check-out process.
The Adirondack Museum occasionally loans its mailing list to organizations you may also find of interest. If you wish NOT to have your name exchanged, please contact us at email@example.com.